Python snakeskin print is one of the things I am most excited to incorporate into my wardrobe this fall and winter! Similar to other animal prints, python acts as a neutral and can be worn with a wide variety of other prints and styles. But incase you’re stumped, here are some ideas for how to wear this print to make a statement but still look totally classy and current.
1) Python blouse - Equipment.
2) Python pants - Lots of options here! Try Baby Phat or West Coast Wardrobe or Rich & Skinny or Tripp NYC or 7 for All Mankind.
3) Silver python clutch - Expressions NYC.
4) Python print clutch – Stella McCartney (splurge! but if you have the money – totally worth it!) or Jennifer Lopez.
5) Python boots - Sam Edelman.
6) Python scarf - Target.
Outfit #1: Equipment basic python blouse, Citizens of Humanity black pants, Nasty Gal pink python print clutch, Guess pink suede pumps.
Outfit #2: Blue flowing blouse (similar styles: here & here), Expressions NYC basic silver python clutch, basic python pants (see options above), Nine West black peep-toe booties.
Outfit #1: ASOS black leather jacket, Expressions NYC basic silver python clutch, basic python pants (see options above), Nine West black peep-toe booties.
Outfit #2: Gray slouchy sweater (similar here), Black Denim faux-leather leggings, Target basic python scarf, Stella McCartney basic python print clutch (or a less expensive version from J. Lo), Sam Edelman basic python boots.
Is snakeskin something you plan to incorporate into your wardrobe? Or maybe you already have! How are you wearing it?