Similar to you’re phone’s case, your wallpaper can make a statement too if you let it. Personally, I like to slide to unlock my phone to unveil something happy and girly… But that’s just me. Some of you may have seen my post on Instagram (follow me @Sarah_Helfgott) about my new iPhone wallpaper I found on Pinterest. This got me thinking about all the other fabulous wallpapers there are out in cyberspace – so I compiled a few of my favorites (with links back to where I found them, naturally) for you to use if you so desire.
To get these wallpapers to your iPhone:
1. Click on the image to show it full size. Then save it on your computer.
2. Email it as an attachment to yourself.
3. Open the attachment on your phone.
4. Save it to your Photoroll.
5. On your phone, go to Settings > Wallpaper > Camera Roll.
6. Then select the photo.