I’m so excited to share my everyday makeup routine with you all today! Whenever I have the oppertunity to get ready with my girlfriends, observing their routines is always fascinating and I always learn something. It’s so fun exchanging tips and helping do each other’s makeup! (Wow, that may be the girliest thing I’ve ever said.)
So I thought it would be fun to invite you to get ready with me… Or at least watch me get ready.
On the days that I actually wear makeup, my “everyday makeup” takes about five to seven minutes – but it lasts me all day. Check out my video and the products below it to see how I do it.
1. Product: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (also sold here)
2. Product: Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer (also sold here) – I wear the color “Fairly Light”
3. Product: Chanel CC Cream – I wear the color “20 Beige”
4. Product: Laura Mercier Loose Setting Power (also sold here) – I wear the “Translucent” color. Brush: Sephora Collection PRO Flawless Powder Brush #40 (on sale!)
5. Product: Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit in the color ‘Light/ Medium’ (also sold here). Brush: Sephora Collection PRO Angled Contour Brush #75. Blending brush: Sephora Collection PRO Contour Kabuki #82 – This is the best brush ever AND it’s on sale! If you buy one thing from my routine, buy this brush!
6. Product: Nars blush in the color ‘Sin’ (also sold here). Brush: Sephora Collection PRO Angled Blush Brush #49
7. Product: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in the color ‘Medium Brown’ (also sold here). Brush: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #7B
8. Product: L’Oreal Paris Double-Extend Tubing Mascara
9. Product: Marc Jacobs Liquid Lip Creme in ‘Slow Burn’
Also, please excuse my messy / eclectic / empty-looking living and dining room in the background of this video – we literally just moved into our house a month ago and it has been a process getting it furnished and decorated and we’re clearly nowhere near done.