finish off winter in style…
1. Sweater by BB Dakota (on sale for $60) – this sweater has such a cute and flattering cut and the slimmer silhouette is unexpected for a cutout shoulder style.
2. Coat by Madewell (on sale for $129.99 – also on sale here) – This coat is classic and comes in three color options.
3. Ski jacket by Topshop SNO (on sale for $94.99 – more sizes but not on sale here) – This ski jacket is probably my favorite thing on this list. I own last year’s all-black version but I’m so tempted to buy the black and white too. Topshop SNO makes chic and flattering ski clothes, and their prices really can’t be beat. Especially when they go on sale.
(I’ve narrowed it down to my two favorites for this post, but there are tons of other coats on sale right now (J Crew and Club Monaco make my favorite coats), so if that’s something you’re in the market for, right now is a good time to buy.)
get ready for spring…
4. Silk dress by Madewell (on sale for $69.99) – your new go-to dress for all the bridal and baby showers next season.
5. Stripe shirt by Rails (on sale for $66.75) – the embroidery dresses up this classic button down and makes it more interesting.
6. Erika sunglasses by Ray-Ban (on sale for $79.97) – Ray-Bans are about as classic as they come (and there are lots of styles on sale at Nordstrom right now!) I have my eye on these Erikas.
7. Designer pillow by McGee & Co. (on sale for $27.99) – This adorable designer pillow is just what you need to brighten up your decor for spring.
stock up on basics…
8. Lip tint by French Girl (on sale for $12.80) – Lip tints are the best low-maintenance way to get some color on your face.
9. Feathers bra by Natori (on sale for $37.60) – This is my favorite bra and it’s a great price right now.
10. Gallery frames in gold, black and white by Pottery Barn (on sale for $174) – Gallery walls are a classy way to add family photos to your decor and personalize your home. PB is currently running a 30% off sale on all their frames. I love the look of a classic gallery wall with matching frames, but I thought this was gold, black and white combo of frames was especially cool because it has a more collected look to it, but it’ll still compliment most color schemes and decor styles.
11. skinny jeans by Citizens of Humanity (on sale for $166) – Citizen’s “Rocket” skinny jean has been my favorite cut of jeans for years and I’ve gone on and on about them countless times on this blog before. But they rarely go on sale, and especially infrequently in a classic color and style like these – so you should snatch these up because I know they’re going to sell out quickly.