My friend is getting married in Hawaii so a handful of us are headed over there to celebrate next month. Hawaii’s weather is obviously very different than Oregon’s so we’re all scrambling to find cute, affordable pieces to complete our limited warm-weather wardrobes. What is it about vacation that makes me want to go on a shopping spree?
I think Carter will kill me if I spend a bunch of money on things I can only wear a few months out of the year (if that). So I’ve been on the hunt for vacation outfits that won’t break the bank but will still make me feel cute on vacation.
You can check out my favorite warm weather picks below, where almost everything rings in under $50!
1. necklace ($55) by Gorjana
2. top ($29.99) + bottoms ($14.99) by H&M
3. swimsuit ($49.50) by J Crew
4. skirt ($19.90) by Forever 21
5. straw bag ($46.53) on Etsy
6. wedge sandals ($45.99) by Steve Madden
7. straw hat ($34.50) by J Crew
8. tie crop top ($24.95) + stripe pants ($34.95) by Pacsun
9. earrings ($34) by Baublebar
10. dress ($39.68) by Chicwish (I own and love this dress)
11. cover-up ($17.95) by Amazon
12. slides ($39.97) by Sam Edelman
13. denim shorts ($19.90) by Forever 21
14. shirt ($22.90) by Forever 21
15. shorts ($35) by forever 21
And here are a bunch more of my affordable warm weather favorites (click on the products below to shop)…