Hello there! My name is Sarah and I’m the voice behind Confessions of a Product Junkie (CPJ).
Since it’s inception in 2009, CPJ has been on a mission to help women discover products and gain the know-how to enhance their personal style and make them feel as beautiful as they look.
Though this blog, I help my readers develop their tastes when it comes to fashion. I hope I inspire you to wear something you never thought you would in a million years. To shop smarter. To style yourself with ease. And over all, to feel more beautiful and confident.
And because this is my personal blog too, I’d like you to get to know me a little bit better.
Sound like a plan? Great! I hope you stay a while…
About My Blog
If you become a reader of The Confessions of a Product Junkie, you’re going to find:
- A chronicle of outfits I’ve styled and worn since I started blogging
- Guides and tutorials for how to wear the latest trends, dress for specific occasions, and build a functional and beautiful wardrobe
- Trend reports and shopping lists that reflect the latest styles for the season
- Shopping tips for the stylish woman on a budget, looking to save on trendy items and splurge on classics
- Occasional personal or local stories about what’s going on in my life or my city
Blog stats: Over
80,000 90,000 monthly visits. Over 115,000 126,000 monthly page views. And growing. Learn about sponsorship and advertising opportunities here.
Some things you probably don’t know about me:
- As of January 3rd 2015, I’m a MRS!
- I’m trend inspired, but not dictated
- I’m a sucker for a good sale
- I went to college for public relations and spent six months working in PR after graduation before I ended up at my current company
- I was a Chi Omega at the University of Oregon
- I can hula hoop like no one’s business
- My desert island foods (that is, the food’s I’d bring should I be stuck on a desert island for an extended period of time) are bagels and cream cheese and burritos
- I have a sweet little black pug named Winston and a crazy Persian kitten named Henry. You can follow them on Instagram here.
- I’ve tried over 50 different different kinds of mascara
- I despise the taste of hard liquor and would take an Oregon microbrew over a martini any day of the week!
For anything else you might want to know about me and my blog, check out my Frequently Asked Questions Page or get in touch by emailing me at sarah(at)theconfessionsofaproductjunkie(dot)com.
If you are interested in contacting me about product endorsements, events, sponsorships, giveaways, partnerships, reviews or advertising, please see The Confessions of a Product Junkie’s PR Policy.
I will never disclose, share or sell email addresses or any other information given to me without your written permission.
In some cases, if you click on product links or make a purchase from those links it may result in commission for The Confessions of a Product Junkie because of some of the affiliate programs that I am a part of. However, content is the most important part of my site and affiliates do not receive any advantage when I am considering things to write about and products to recommend. It’s important to me that I protect the integrity of this blog.
If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me using the contact form above.